Jacqueline Pennino Scheib will present "Licensing Agreements," which will address:
- Economics of the Deal – Getting the right return on your IP & Technology
- How to be Nimble – Negotiating for Flexibility (or Restrictions) in your licenses
- Anticipating a Divorce – Provisions to control for success as well as failure including bankruptcy, dispute resolution, and failure to commercialize.
- Risk Management – The most important provisions for controlling risk and containing liability.
- Hot (and sometimes hidden) Issues – What to do about residual know-how, use of data, research samples, and improvements on IP & Technology.
The event is sponsored by Robinson+Cole and CohnReznick.
Digital Surgeons, 470 James St., Suite 001, New Haven, CT, 06513
05/30/2019 8:15 AM
05/30/2019 10:15 AM